One of the key contributors to trends in the wedding industry for planning and design are the colors used to bring your dream day to life. Specifically, the Pantone Color of the Year. In fact, this is the 25th year that the company Pantone has announced their hero color. (Pantone is the company who set standardization in color and have continued to be trend setters in this space.)
The 2023 Pantone color of the year was “Viva Magenta” and we saw plenty of these deep pink hues in weddings across the nation. They’ve just announced their latest color---and we couldn’t be more excited!
When it comes to wedding planning, every detail matters, and one of the most exciting aspects is choosing the color palette that will set the tone for your special day. Pantone, the global authority on color, has unveiled its Color of the Year for 2024: Peach Fuzz (Pantone number 13-0123).
The 2024 Pantone Color: 13-1023 Peach Fuzz
It’s a captivating and versatile shade that radiates warmth and sophistication. In this article, we'll explore how to incorporate the Pantone 2024 color into your wedding so that you can create an ambiance that is both on-trend and timeless.
Featuring the 2024 Pantone Color in Your Big Day
If you’re interested in tying “Peach Fuzz” into your design, here’s how to incorporate the Pantone 2024 color into your wedding. (It’s actually a very versatile color and isn’t that hard!)
The special shade of peach is a breathtaking blend of coral and pink tones, creating a joyful hue that symbolizes optimism and love.
The color seamlessly transitions from romantic to energetic, making it an ideal choice for weddings. As you embark on your wedding planning journey, consider infusing this vibrant shade into various elements to make your celebration truly stand out.
How to Incorporate the Pantone 2024 Color into Your Wedding
Here are six ways for how to incorporate the Pantone 2024 Color into your wedding:
1. Invitations and Save-the-Dates: Set the tone for your wedding by incorporating the Pantone 2024 color, Peach Fuzz, into your invitations, save-the-dates, and wedding website.
Whether it's through watercolor washes, floral motifs, or subtle accents (like in your engagement session outfits), infusing this lively hue into your stationery will give your guests a glimpse into the color scheme of your celebration.
2. Bridal Attire and Groom's Accessories: For a bold and stylish statement, consider integrating Pantone 2024 into your bridal attire. Consider a stunning coral-hued wedding gown, veil, headpiece, or shoes. Or incorporate bridesmaid getting ready robes or dresses, and peachy groomsmen's accessories like ties, pocket squares, or socks.
3. Floral Arrangements: Flowers are a central element of any wedding, and an easy way to include a variety of colors. Incorporating the Pantone 2024 color of the year into your floral arrangements will create a cohesive and visually stunning look. Opt for bouquets, floral arches, or backdrops with coral and pink blooms, such as peonies, roses, and dahlias, to infuse natural beauty and vibrancy into your ceremony and reception.
Pro tip: if it doesn't make sense to use these colored flowers, incorporate it into your bouquet ribbon or charm.
4. Table Decor and Centerpieces: Elevate your wedding decor by integrating peach tones into your table settings, centerpieces, or seating charts. Consider using coral-colored tablecloths, napkins, or even subtle hints in your tableware. Complement these elements with floral centerpieces by featuring a variety of blooms in the chosen color palette.
5. Wedding Treats: Give your sweet treats a trendy twist by incorporating Pantone 2024 color into your wedding cake, dessert table, or the speciality drinks served at your bar. Whether it's through fondant accents, floral decorations, or the color of the frosting or signature drink flavor, this vibrant hue will add a pop of color to your drinks and dessert display.
6. Wedding Favors: Show appreciation to your guests with thoughtful and on-theme wedding favors. Consider small items like candles, macarons, or custom-made trinkets that incorporate the Peach Fuzz color, serving as a lasting reminder of your radiant celebration.
2024 Wedding Trends: Tips for How to Include Pantone Color of the Year
Now that you have six different areas of inspiration for how to incorporate the Pantone 2024 color into your wedding, here are a few more tips!
As with any trend, don’t feel ‘forced’ to leverage it unless it feels right for the wedding design that you’ve envisioned. Having said that, please take note: this will be a hot wedding trend in 2024 so you’ll likely see it offered in different ways across your wedding vendor team!
While a traditional peach color is more commonly used for spring weddings, Peach Fuzz gives you more freedom when creating your wedding color palette. Combine it with soft pinks and magentas or go bolder and combine it with navy or deep plum. Seeking something more simple? Pair it with neutral creams and metals, such as rose gold or copper. You really can’t go wrong, and this color can absolutely be used all year!
Depending on your skin tone, another great way to incorporate this color is through the bridal styling. Iridescent peach tones across eyes or cheeks are incredibly dainty for your makeup. And don’t forget your nail polish color, either.
Lastly, consider the 'extra's throughout your wedding decor which could benefit from a pop of color. This includes things like the ceremony aisle runner, or details like streamers used in your grand exit.
Want more tips? Check out this article via Brides.com on “How to Use the Happy Creamsicle Shade in Your Wedding” and then see what Budget Savvy Bride has to say.
We hope you enjoyed seeing how to incorporate the Pantone 2024 color into your wedding. Leveraging “Peach Fuzz” is a delightful way to embrace current trends while creating a celebration that reflects your unique style.
From invitations to floral arrangements and everything in between, incorporating this radiant color will undoubtedly make your wedding a visually stunning and unforgettable experience. So, embrace the warmth, optimism, and romance as you embark on this exciting journey to your happily ever after.
And if you’re looking for a wedding photography or videography company to help document your happily ever after, connect with us today.
[Photoshoot in the spotlight: Kamila + Dr. M.A. in DFW, Texas]
The Joy Team