As we round out the month of September, that means that we’re about to enter the final quarter of 2023! This year has been an incredible year for weddings (so far), and we’re excited to see what the next few months have in store for our fall and winter Joy couples.
Most Popular Wedding Articles in 2023
As we begin to turn the corner towards the last part of this year, we wanted to share some of our previously posted blogs with helpful wedding planning tips.
The Best Wedding Articles in 2023
These are the most popular wedding articles in 2023 which we’ve posted so far. Since other engaged couples have enjoyed these topics, we thought that you might, too!
1. How Many Hours of Photography Do I Need for My Wedding? At the top of our list of the most popular wedding articles in 2023, the most viewed Joy blog this year provides couples with tips for how to decide how much coverage is needed. Most wedding photography and videography companies provide packages which include a specific length of time, but many couples don’t know how much time they will need. Read the article here.
2. Wedding Photo Editing Versus Photo Manipulation In our weekly Joy blogs, it’s our goal to help educate engaged couples on important topics related to wedding photo and video. One of the top questions that we receive is related to photo editing processes. In this article, we simplify the details to clear up what someone should expect with photo editing, and how that differs from photo manipulation. Check it out here.
3. Best San Antonio Engagement Photoshoot Locations We serve couples nationwide and like to share some articles with tips from our local team of experts who work in the main city hubs. In this article, we share our recommendations with the best San Antonio engagement photoshoot locations. Find out the top spots here.
4. 3 Benefits of a Mock Grand Wedding Exit Perhaps you've heard of a grand exit, but there's an alternative that some couples choose to do. What’s a mock grand exit and why might they be a good idea to consider? We dive into the details here.
5. 5 Signs of a Wedding Photography Scam Unfortunately, scamming occurs in every industry, and the wedding industry is no exception. Here are 5 important signs to recognize before you decide to book your wedding photographer so that you can protect yourself from a potential scam.
6. Popular Wedding Video Editing Styles and How They Are Made From highlight styles to documentary video footage, we recommend researching options available to you before you make a final decision on a wedding video purchase. There are plenty of ways to edit a wedding video and it's likely that one style will fit your needs better than another. Learn about the styles here.
7. Insider Tips from Creative Wedding Professionals
We sat down with two of our Joy team members to get their insights on what they believe that engaged couples should know before the big day. Get insider tips here.
8. Pose Ideas for Your Spring Engagement Photos When reviewing the most popular 2023 wedding articles, we knew that there would be some topics related to posing which would make the list. We’ve covered plenty of different engagement session topics, and this one topped the list. Read about posing for springtime engagement pictures here.
9. How to Live Stream Your Wedding: A DIY Guide If you’re planning to live stream your big day, make sure you read this article with our best tips. From the set up to the actual recording, we compiled 7 steps to live stream a wedding here.
10. How to Pose on Your Wedding Day While you might not realize it, posing is an important area to begin to think through before you reach the big day. It’s likely that one of you will be more comfortable in front of the camera, and there are a few simple tips that you can use to make sure you’re prepared. Get inspired with these tips on how to pose here.
If any of these topics sound interesting to you, click through to get all of the information that you’ll need while planning your big day. We hope you enjoyed our round up of the most popular wedding articles in 2023.
Browse recent articles here and check back every week for more updates as we end this calendar year together. Thanks for reading!
The Joy Team